Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanks very much

I made this gate fold card with last years Cloud 9 Design "So Loved" Valentine paper. You can substitue any paper for this card but since the roses went so well with the stamp I couldn't resist using it. I used a lot of Spellbinders dies on this card as well. Betty just got this stamp set in this week. It has great images for coloring with the Copic markers.


I stamped my image on white paper, colored it with Copic markers then ran it through my BigShot using the Long Rectangles and added a bit of color around the edges. Then using the Long Rectangles Scalloped I cut green cardstock to mount my image on using pop dots.

Next I stamped just the top part of the vase, using the Classic Circles Straight I cut out the image, then I found the sentiment to fit in the space to the right just so it would be seen when the card front was closed. Ink the edges and color with Copic markers. Cut green cardstock with Classic Cirlces Scalloped.



Now, on to the inside of the card. I stamped the image again and used a smaller Straight Circle and the Petite Circles Scalloped and Classic Rectangles Scalloped for the inside panel.


Enjoy!

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash