Sunday, May 10, 2009

National Scrapbook Day '09

Happy Belated National Scrapbook Day! Sorry this is a bit late. I've had a few computer issues and have them fixed now. I think I see a new computer on the horizon.

Joy is busy working on a page with photos from her recent trip to Disney. She took over 2000 pictures while on vacation with her family.


Ms. Teena on the phone with someone whom we have yet to meet! Teena was working on swaps. She was making the cutest inchies and ATC cards.


Debby getting ready to make cards for the Cards for Heros project.


Kaye won a prize from K & Company. Way to go Kaye!


Nanci is busy with demonstrations while Betty, Angela, Judy and Wilda create!

Everyone had a wonderful time working on layouts, cards and socializing. Betty and Eric provided great food and door prizes for everyone. We'll have to wait until next year to do it again unless.... we can get a ScrapPink event planned. Raise your hand if you think we should have a ScrapPink event! Me, Me, Me I'm waiving over here can you see me? Oh well, I think they get the message. Let Betty and Eric know if you would like to attend an all day/weekend event and I'll get busy preparing for it.

See you soon!
Janine

1 comment:

  1. What a great day it was! Everyone enjoyed themselves so much...the day went by too fast. I would love to attend an all day event in the near future if you organize one Janine. If I go, so will Frankie, Gwen and Wilda. We never go anywhere without the other ones. Just let us know what you guys work up. I know it will be grand! Kaye

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash